More About Mueller Seeds
Mueller Seeds was started by Robert and Otto Mueller, who built their homestead in 1907.
The Mueller brothers were the Robertson award winners in 1948. Mueller seeds was later continued on by Harold Mueller, who built a seed plant in late 50’s. Darcy Mueller carried on the business, and rebuilt the plant in 1998, continuing to make improvements over the years. Our seed plant is one of the pillars of our business, enabling us to be a start-to-finish, full service seed farm.
To enhance the bottom line for crops by producing and supplying high quality seed with genetics that can increase yield, resist disease, target new markets and solve other issues in seed varieties. We look for seeds that open new opportunities for farmers.
- Utilize conveyors and legs whenever possible for gentle handling and easy cleanup.
- State of the industry Universal Seed Treater which combines peristaltic pumps, spray atomizers and a tumbling drum for thorough, precise treating.
- Overhead load out bins on scales for quick accurate load-out.
- Select growers.
- Facilities for large scale bagging
- Forklift for handling pallets and mini bulks
- Loading dock for containers, intermodals and vans
- Ability to bulk load containers
- Ability to clean canola
- Inventory Polish canola (Setup to treat on shorter notice)
- Ability to clean and handle chaffy grasses including brome grass
New For This Year
We are currently adding another leg to tie in storage bins to treater and also to overhead hopper scale bins.
Secan Association, Brett Young Seeds, WA Grain & Pulse Solutions, Mastin Seeds, Centre Field, Inspections, 20/20 Seed Lab